Patliputra University (PPUP) Issued Online Application Form For Taking Admission in Regular Undergraduate (UG)/ Graduation/ Degree Course (B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com) For Session 2022-25. All Interested Candidates Can Check the Full Notification Before Apply.
Patliputra University PPUP UG Admission Important Dates
|Application Start Date||25-05-2022|
|Application Last Date(Date Extended)||22-07-2022|
Patliputra University PPUP UG Admission Application Fee
PPUP UG Admission Schedule
(Revised date for admission will be updated soon.)
- Publication of Merit- 16 July 2022
- Last date of Admission of this Merit- 27 July 2022
- Last date of Validation of Admission by college- 30 July 2022
- Publication of Merit- 03 August 2022
- Last date of Admission of this Merit- 11 August 2022
- Last date of Validation of Admission by college- 13 August 2022
- Publication of Merit- 18 August 2022
- Last date of Admission of this Merit- 26 August 2022
- Last date of Validation of Admission by college- 29 August 2022
4th Round (Spot Round – Open Merit):
- Application for Spot round in Colleges against vacant seats- 03 September 2022
- Publication of Spot round Admission list by the colleges on merit – 05 September 2022
- Last date of Validation of Spot round Admission by college- 07 September 2022
Commencement of classes:
- Commencement of classes – 12 September 2022
Eligibility Criteria For PPUP UG Admission
B.A. Hons:- For the B.A. Hons. degree course in any subject, it shall be necessary for a student to have obtained not less than 45% marks at the intermediate examination/ XIIth Class in the subject concerned, or in an allied subject as determined by the Academic Council.
A student shall be eligible for admission to the B.A. Hons. course in any subject of Arts even though he has not studied the subject concerned at the intermediate/ XIIth Class examination and if he has passed in science or Commerce with not less than 45% marks in the aggregate.
B.Sc. Hons :- For the B.Sc. Hons. degree in any subject it shall be necessary for a student to have obtained not less than 45% marks at the intermediate/ XIIth Class examination in the subject offered for Honors study, or in an allied subject as determined by the Academic Council.
B.Com. Hons:- For the degree of Bachelor of Commerce (Hons.)-.if a candidate has passed the intermediate/ Xllth Class Examination in commerce of any Board obtaining not less than 45% marks in the commerce subject/group of subject.
A student who has passed the intermediate / Xllth Class Examination in Science shall also eligible for admission to the B.Com. Hons. Course, if he has obtained a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate at the intermediate / Xllth Science level.
Note- No Candidate shall choose Mathematics, Statistics or Geography unless he has passed the intermediate examination in the concerned subject.
PASS /GENERAL COURSE:-
B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com.(Gen.) :- lf candidates have less than 45%marks in 12th they are allowed to fill general course only.
Patliputra University List of Colleges
|1.) A N College, Patna||2.) ANS College, Barh|
|3.) B D College, Patna||4.) B S College, Danapur|
|5.) College Of Commerce, Arts & Science Patna||6.) G J College, Rambagh, Bihta|
|7.) Ganga Devi Mahila Mahavidalaya, Patna||8.) J D Womens College, Patna|
|9.) Jagat Narayan Lal College, Patna||10.) M M College, Bikram|
|11.) Mahila College, Khagaul||12.) Malti Dhari College, Naubatpur|
|13.) R L S Y College, Bakhtiarpur||14.) R P M College, Patna City|
|15.) Ram Krishna Dwarika College, Patna||16.) Ram Ratan Singh College, Mokama, Patna|
|17.) S M D College, Punpun||18.) Sri Arvind Mahila College, Patna|
|19.) Sri Guru Gobind Singh College, Patna Saheb||20.) T P S College, Patna|
|21.) Kisan College, Nalanda||22.) Nalanda College, Biharsharif|
|23.) Nalanda Mahila College, Biharsharif||24.) S P M College, Udantpuri, Nalanda|
|25.) S U College, Hilsa|
Requirements For Form Submission
- Passport Size Photo in .jpg, .jpeg, .bmp and .png format (Maximum Upload Size 100 KB Only).
- Signature in .jpg, .jpeg, .bmp and .png format (Maximum Upload Size 100 KB Only).
- High School Mark sheet & Intermediate Mark Sheet.
- Caste Certificate & Income Certificate.
- Photo ID Proof
- Personal Mobile Number & Parent’s Mobile Number
- Bank Information (Account Number & IFSC Code etc.)
Contact With PPUP
- Phone- 8539856605, 8409840222
- Email ID: – [email protected]
Patliputra University PPUP UG Admission Important Useful Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
|Other Vacancies Details||Click Here|
|Application *Home Page||Click Here|
|Download Date Extend Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Eligibility Criteria Details||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Join Now|
|Download Instruction for students||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Patliputra University PPUP UG Admission Online Form 2022-25
- Indian Navy Agniveer (SSR) भर्ती ऑनलाइन फॉर्म 01/2022 बैच
- NSP Scholarship | National Scholarship Portal 2022-23 (MOMA)
- Patna High Court Stenographer Qualified For Interview Candidate’s List 2022
- NVS JNVST Class VI Admission Test Result 2022
- RSMSSB Junior Engineer (JE) Result 2022