Haryana NEET PG Counselling – Baba Farid University of Health Sciences (BFUHS) has launched the round-2 provisional allocation listing in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for Post Graduate (NEET-PG) counselling 2022. Candidates can test the Haryana NEET PG Counselling end result on the official web site at bfuhs.ac.in.
The provisional allocations lists for the six-month Ultrasonography programs, postgraduate diploma in providers administration (PGDSM), physician of medication and grasp of science (MDMS), and grasp of dental surgical procedure (MDS) programmes has been launched.
Candidates can submit any objections to the provisional allocation listing until 11 AM on November 2, 2022.
How to check Haryana NEET P G Counselling 2022 round 2 result
- Visit the official website at bfuhs.ac.in
- On the homepage, click on the result link
- A pdf will be displayed on the screen
- Check and take print for future reference.
Haryana NEET PG Counselling 2022 Round-2 provisional allotment list released Important Links
|Here’s the direct link to check the NEET PG Counselling round 2 result||Click Here|
|Other Vacancies Details||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Join Now|
Get latest Education updates on Board Exams and Competitive Exams at jobsriya.com. Also get latest Job updates on This Site.
Haryana NEET PG Counselling 2022 Round-2 provisional allotment list released
- Read More :-
- SSC CGL Admit Card 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022
- DRDO CEPTAM 10 A&A Recruitment 2022
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment Online Form 2022
- Patna High Court Translator Recruitment Online Form 2022
- UPSC Indian Forest Service (IFS) Main Exam Admit Card 2022