UPSC Combined Geoscientist Prelims exam schedule – UPSC has launched the examination scheduled for the Combined Geoscientist (Preliminary) examination 2023.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has launched the examination scheduled for the Combined Geoscientist (Preliminary) examination 2023. The detailed schedule is obtainable on the official web site at www.upsc.gov.in.
According to the notification, the examination can be held on February 19, 2023, from 9.30 AM to 11.30 AM and from 2 PM to 4 PM.
The UPSC recruitment drive goals to refill a complete of 285 vacancies for numerous posts together with Geologist, Geophysicist, Chemist and Scientist ‘B’ posts.
How to check UPSC Combined Geoscientist Prelims examination schedule
- Visit the official web site of UPSC at upsc.gov.in.
- On the homepage click on on the, “Examination Time Table: Combined Geo-Scientist (Preliminary) Examination, 2023”
- A pdf can be displayed on the display screen
- Download and preserve a tough copy of the identical for additional want.
UPSC Combined Geoscientist Prelims exam schedule Important Link
|direct link||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Join Now|
|Other Vacancies Details||Click Here|
UPSC Combined Geoscientist Prelims exam schedule released at upsc.gov.in
- Read More :-
- IBPS CRP RRBs XI interview admit card for Officers Scale I, II and III out
- IGM Kolkata Recruitment 2022 – Jobsriya.com
- ITBP Constable Tradesman Recruitment Online Form 2022
- Haryana NEET PG Counselling 2022 Round-2 provisional allotment list released
- SSC CGL Admit Card 2022
- SSC GD Constable Recruitment 2022