SSC MTS And Havaldar – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Issued Online Application Form For The Recruitment Post of Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff (MTS) For Selection of Candidates Through Examination 2021.
All Interested Candidates Can Check the Full Notification Before Apply.
SSC MTS And Havaldar Exam Important Dates
|Application Start Date||22-03-2022|
|Application Last Date||30-04-2022|
|Last Date For Pay Fee Online||02-05-2022|
|Last Date For Pay Fee Offline||04-05-2022|
|Form Correction Period||05 To 09 May 2022|
|CBE Tier-I Date||05-07-2022 to 22-07-2022|
|Tier-II Exam Date||To be notified later|
SSC MTS And Havaldar Exam Application Fee
|General/ OBC/ EWS||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women||Rs. 0/-|
SSC MTS And Havaldar Exam Age Limitation
|Age As On||01.01.2022|
|For MTS||18-25 Years|
|For Havaldar In CBIC & CBN (Department Of Revenue) & Few Posts Of MTS||18-27 Years|
SSC MTS And Havaldar Exam Educational Qualification
▶ Multi Tasking Staff:- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Technical Staff)||3698|
|Havaldar In CBIC And CBN||3603|
Physical Efficiency Test (PET) For Havaldar
|Walking||1600 meters in 15 minutes||1 Km in 20 minutes|
|Cycling||8 Kms. in 30 minutes||3 Kms. in 25 minutes|
Physical Standard Test (PST) For Havaldar
|Height||157.5 cms||152 cms|
|For Any Kind of Relaxation Detail Please See Official Advertisement.|
Vacancies:- Details about vacancies will be provided in due course. Updated vacancies, if any, will be made available on the website of the Commission (https://ssc.nic.in -> Candidate’s Corner -> Tentative Vacancy).
Age Limit:- The age limits for the posts as per the Recruitment Rules of various User Departments are:
i.) 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1997 and not later than 01-01-2004) for MTS.
ii.) 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1995 and not later than 01-01-2004) for Havaldar in CBIC and CBN, Department of Revenue, and few posts of MTS in various departments.
SSC MTS And Havaldar Exam How To Apply
- Applications must be submitted in online mode at the website of the Commission i.e. https://ssc.nic.in. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-III and Annexure-IV of this Notice. Sample proforma of One-time Registration and online Application Form are attached as Annexure-IIIA and Annexure-IVA respectively.
- In the online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned colour passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and the frontal view of the face should be clearly visible.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by a candidate, his candidature will be cancelled. Specimen of photographs which are acceptable/ not acceptable is given at Annexure-V.
- Last date and time for submission of online applications is 30-04-2022 (23:00).
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The Commission will not be responsible for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the Commission.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check through Preview/ Print option that they have filled correct details in each field of the form.
SSC MTS And Havaldar Exam Important Useful Links
|Apply For Online Correction||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Join Now|
|Download Exam Notification||Click Here|
|Download Tentative Vacancy Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Corrigendum||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Other Vacancies Details||Click Here|
|Download Havaldar Vacancy Details||Click Here|
|Download Wall Poster||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
SSC MTS And Havaldar Exam 2021 Online Correction Form
- Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Assistant Online Form 2022
- RBI Assistant Mains Exam Admit Card 2022
- NTA CMAT Result 2022: Common Management Admission Test
- Ekalyan Bihar 10th Pass Protsahan Yojana Payment List Balak/ Balika 2022