SAMS Odisha- Online applications are Issued through SAMS for admission into Class-XI of Arts, Science, Commerce, Upashastri and Vocational streams in all Higher Secondary Schools (HSSS) of the State affiliated to CHSE (O).
SAMS Odisha Class XI Admission Important Dates
|Availability of online Common Application Form (CAF) for Class XI in the SAMS Portal||20-July-2022 (11:00 AM)|
|Last date of applying online CAF through SAMS Odisha Portal||10-Aug-2022 (11:45 PM)|
|Publication of the First Selection Merit List||17-Aug-2022 (03:00 PM)|
|Admission of the applicants selected in First Selection||19-Aug-2022 to 25-Aug-2022 (6:00 PM)|
|Admission data updation and error reporting by Higher Secondary Schools in the e-Space||19-Aug-2022 to 26-Aug-2022 (6:00 PM)|
|Online submission of Slide-up Request by students who have taken admission in First Selection||27-Aug-2022 (6:00 PM)|
|Publication of the Second Selection merit list||02-Sep-2022 (3:00 PM)|
|Admission of the students selected in Second Selection:|
|Last date for admission data updation of the student who took admission in the second selection by Higher Secondary Schools in the SAMS e-Space||05-Sep-2022 to 07-Sep-2022 (6:00 PM)|
|Publication of the Spot Selection merit list 10 times to the balance sheet after the second merit list admission||Sep-2022 (2:00 PM)|
|Last date for registration of students for spot admission in the respective Higher Secondary Schools||13-Sep-2022 (3:00 PM) to 14-Sep-2022 (5:00 PM)|
|Publication of final merit list of spot admission out of the students registered at respective Higher Secondary School||15-Sep-2022 (11:00 AM)|
|Admission of the students selected in Spot Selection||15-Sep-2022 (12:00 Noon) To 16-Sep-2022 (5:00 PM)|
|Admission data updation of the student who took admission in the spot selection by Higher Secondary Schools in the e-Space||17-Sep-2022 (6:00 PM)|
SAMS Odisha Class XI Admission Application Fee
|SC/ ST Category||Rs.100/-|
Eligibility Criteria for SAMS Odisha Class XI Admission
- Applicants must have passed the High School Certificate (HSC) Examination from the Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha or its equivalent Boards.
Help Line Numbers for SAMS Odisha Class XI Admission
|Sanjog Helpline Toll Free Number||155335 OR 1800-345-6770|
SAMS Odisha Class XI Admission Application Important Links
SAMS Odisha PG Admission CPET-2022
Student Academic Management System (SAMS), Odisha Issued online application form for taking admission in Postgraduate (PG) course through Common PG Entrance Test (CPET-2022).
SAMS Odisha PG Admission Important Date
|Availability of Online Common Application Form (CAF)||27-June-2022|
|Last date of applying online CAF||12-July-2022|
|Opening of Correction window for editing the CAF, which is already submitted before||13-July-2022 & 14-July-2022|
|Availability of Hall Ticket in Existing Student login for downloading||20-July-2022(2:00 PM)|
|Commencement of Entrance Examination (CPET-2022)|| 01-Aug-2022 to 13-Aug-2022(except 07th Aug, 09th Aug & 11th Aug 2022)|
|Publication of Subject-wise state wide merit list||25-Aug-2022 (2:00 PM)|
|Choice filing by eligible applicants||25-Aug-2022 to 30-Aug-2022|
|Provisional Allotment of Seats(First Round)||05-Sept-2022(4:00 PM)|
|Publication of Provisional Allotment of Seats (Second Round)||13-Sept-2022 (12:00 Noon)|
|Publication of provisional Vacant Seats in the SAMS website||20-Sept-2022|
|Publication of Spot Merit List||23-Sept-2022|
|Publicaion of Final selected Spot Merit List for admission||28-Sept-2022(12.00 Noon)|
Application Fee For SAMS Odisha CPET
|General Candidates||Rs.500/- (Per Subject)|
|SC/ ST candidates||Rs.300/- (er Subject)|
How to Apply for SAMS Odisha CPET
- Applicants need to visit the website www.samsodisha.gov.in and download the user manual to know the step-by-step procedure to fill the CAF for CPET & P.G. Admission 2022.
- An applicant is required to register to avail different services under CPET through the website www.samsodisha.gov.in. The registration is OTP based. Therefore, the applicant needs to give correct mobile number and e-mail ID.
Check List for PG Admission
- Original Certificates (As per Intimation Letter)
- Total fees for admission (as mentioned in the SAMS Site).
- Three passport size color photographs
- Following Original Documents are to be retained by the College/University Authority: – College Leaving Certificate issued by the Institution last attended, – Conduct Certificate issued by the Institution last attended, – Migration Certificate (will be retained by the last admitted Institution)
- Following Original Documents are to be returned by the College/ University Authority to the applicant after the admission process is over. – Mark sheet and Pass Certificate of the Matriculation/ 10th Board Examination, – Mark sheet and Pass Certificate of the Higher Secondary (+2) Examination, – Mark sheet and Pass Certificate of Degree (+3) Examination, – Certificate in respect of Reservation, if any – Certificate in respect of Weightage, if any
SAMS Odisha PG Admission Application Links
SAMS Odisha B.Ed, B.H.Ed Admit Card 2022
Department of Higher Education (DHE), Odisha Has Invite Online Notification For Taking Admission In B.Ed., B.H.Ed And M.Ed Course Through Computer Based Entrance Test Under Teacher Education Through Student Academic Management System (SAMS), Odisha Portal. You Can Download By Just Simply Clicking or Tapping on The Below Link.
Important Date For Odisha B.Ed, B.H.Ed & M.Ed Admission
|Application Start Date||01-06-2022|
|Application Last Date||27-06-2022|
|Tentative Date of Conduct of Entrance Examination||31-07-2022|
Application Fee of Odisha B.Ed, B.H.Ed & M.Ed Course
|General Candidates||Rs.500/- (Per Subject)|
|SC/ ST candidates||Rs.300/- (er Subject)|
Eligibility Criteria For B.Ed. Course
Candidates with at least 50% marks in aggregate either in Bachelor’s Degree and / or in the Master’s Degree in Sciences/ Social Sciences/ Humanities (45% in case of SEBC/SC/ST/PwD), Bachelor’s in Engineering or Technology (B.Tech.) with Specialization in Science and Mathematics(As per AICTE Syllabus) with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto and 50% marks in aggregate for SEBC/SC/ST/PwD candidates, are eligible to apply for admission to the Programme.
The candidates who have appeared their final year Graduation examination (both Arts / Commerce and Science) are also eligible to apply. Their candidature for admission is subject to the required aggregate percentages of marks at Graduation level during the time of their admission failing which the claim of admission shall be cancelled.
Eligibility Criteria For B.H.Ed. Course
a) B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com Examination conducted by recognized Universities having Hindi as an elective / pass / Honours subject with 50% marks in aggregate or Master’s Degree in Hindi with required percentages of mark (45% for SC, ST, SEBC and PwD candidates) in aggregate either in Bachelor’s Degree or in Master’s Degree in Hindi. The candidates who have appeared their final year Graduation Examination (Both Arts, Science & Commerce) are also eligible to apply. Their candidature for admission is subject to the required aggregate percentage of marks at Graduation level during the time of their admission. OR
b) Candidates passing B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com Examination without Hindi as an elective / pass / Honours subject with the aforesaid percentage of marks in aggregate must have passed Rastra Bhasa Ratna from Rastra Bhasa Prachar Samiti, Wardha / Shastri from Odisha Rastra Bhasa Parishad, Puri / Snatak (up to June, 2005 the date up to which temporary recognition has been granted) to be considered eligible to apply for the course.
Eligibility Criteria For M.Ed. Course
Candidates seeking admission to the M.Ed. Programme should have obtained at least 50% marks for General category and 45% for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ PwD category or an equivalent grade in the following programmes :
- B.Ed./ B.H.Ed.
- B.A., B.Ed. / B.Sc.,B.Ed.
- Arts / Science Graduate with D.El.Ed. Degree (with 50% marks in each for General category and 45% in case of SC/ST/SEBC/PH category)
- The candidates who have appeared the final year Examination of B.Ed. / B.A., B.Ed. / B.Sc. B.Ed. are also eligible to apply. Their candidature for admission is subject to the required aggregate percentage of marks during the time of their admission, failing which his / her selection will be cancelled.
Note:- She / he must have passed Odia as MIL up to HSC level or any such equivalent or higher examination or have passed Odia as a subject in specific examination conducted by BSE, Odisha of HSC standard or should have passed HSC Examination of BSE, Odisha in Odia medium with MIL other than Odia. Such candidates who have passed HSC Examination of BSE, Odisha without Odia as MIL should produce a certificate to the effect from the Headmaster of that school that they have passed HSC Examination in Odia medium.
About SAMS Odisha
SAMS Stands For Student Academic Management System, Which Is A State Government Portal Developed For Odisha Students. This Project Was Established In 2009 Year. Students Admission In Junior (+2), And Degree (+3) Colleges Were Done In Offline Mode Where Students Were Required To Go To Every Colleges To Apply For Admission Which Turned Out To Be An Arduous Task For Students. Looking At The Amount Of Effort And Expenses Incurred Through The Offline Admission Process, Online Admission Process Was Planned By Higher Education Department. This Was Later Named As Student Academic Management System (Commonly Known As SAMS).
- Address:- SAMS Bhubaneswar, Odisha- 751001
- Phone : 155335, 1800-345-6770
- Email : N/A
Samsodisha:- www.samsodisha.gov.in Is A SAMS Official Website. This Is Government Portal Developed For Taking Admission In Higher Education, School & Mass Education, Skill Development & Tech Education And Sports & Youth Services.
Top Keywords:- samsodisha, sams odisha merit list, sams odisha gov, sams odisha
SAMS Odisha Class XI Admission 2022
- Jharkhand ITI Admission Online 2022
- CTET December 2022 Online Form
- BCECE LE Admit Card 2022
- UP JEE (Polytechnic) Result 2022
- SSC Phase X Selection Posts Admit Card/ Application Status 2022
- IBPS CRP RRBs XI Pre Exam Call Letter 2022