JIPMER Issued online application form for recruitment post of Group B and C as Nursing Officer, X-Ray Technician and Respiratory Laboratory Technician. All eligible applicants can apply online through JIPMER Recruitment portal www.jipmer.edu.in. All Interested Candidates Can Check the Full Notification Before Apply.
JIPMER Recruitment Important Dates
|Application Start Date||21-07-2022|
|Application Last Date||11-08-2022|
|Hall Ticket Download Date||25-08-2022|
|Online Examination Date||04-09-2022|
JIPMER Recruitment Application Fee
|For UR/ EWS & OBC Category||Rs.1500/-|
|For SC & ST Category||Rs.1200/-|
|For PWBD Category||Rs.0/-|
JIPMER Recruitment Age Limitation
|Age as on||11.08.2022|
|For Nursing Officer||35 Years|
|For Other Posts||30 Years|
Eligibility Criteria for JIPMER Group B and C Posts
(i) B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University
B.Sc. (Post-certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute / University. (ii) Registered as Nurse and Midwife in State./Indian Nursing council.
(i) Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute / Board or Council.
(ii) Registered as Nurse and Midwife in State/Indian Nursing council.
(iii) Two Years‟ experience in minimum 50 – bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above.
▶X-Ray Technician (Radiotherapy):
- B.Sc. in Radiation Technology or B.Sc. in Radiotherapy Technology from a recognized University or Institution.
- AERB e-LORA Registration with 2 years‟ experience in operating radiotherapy equipment in an established Centre.
▶X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis):
- B.Sc. in Radiography / Medical Imaging Technology or equivalent (3 years course) from a recognized University or Institution.
- Two years‟ experience in operating radio-diagnosis equipment in an established Institute / Hospital / Imaging center.
▶Respiratory Laboratory Technician:
- B.Sc. (MLT) degree from a recognized University with one year experience in Pulmonary Function Test Laboratory (OR) Allergy Laboratory (OR) Respiratory Allergy and Immunotherapy Laboratory
- One year training in Computer Software handling.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Group||Total Post||Age|
|Nursing Officer||B||128||35 Years|
|X-Ray Technician (Radiotherapy)||B||03||30 Years|
|X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis)||B||06||30 Years|
|Respiratory Laboratory Technician||C||02||30 Years|
How to Apply for JIPMER Group B and C Posts
- Candidate are go to Home page https://www.jipmer.edu.in and click on “Jobs”.
- Click on Title of “Direct Recruitment of various Gr. B & C posts in JIPMER, Puducherry”.
- After that Click on “Apply Online link”.
- Candidate are read all the advertisement in details and instruction carefully.
- Then fill the Online Application given as Appendix (ANNEXURE – VII) in the Prospectus.
JIPMER Recruitment Important Useful Links
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Other Vacancies Details||Click Here|
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
|Application *Home Page||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Join Now|
|Official Website||Click Here|
JIPMER Recruitment 2022
- UPPSC Staff Nurse (Male) Mains Admit Card 2022
- UPPCL Junior Engineer (JE) Result 2022
- UPPCL Camp Assistant Grade-III Skill Test Result 2021
- Bihar BSSC Mines Inspector Result 2022
- SEBI Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Recruitment 2022